Yes the club opened again after a long shutdown period. Volunteers have done a lot of planning and work to prepare the club for the safe re-opening on Friday 31st July at 8.00 pm.
The club will open in stages. Stage 1 will be for members only and limited hours. We will open Fridays and Saturdays from 8 pm to 11pm and on Sundays from 2pm to 6pm. The next stage will be entered after everyone has had a chance to get used to the new normal.
More details are shown on the Lastest Updates page but here are the headlines.
Members will notice some changes:
- You can expect to see distancing measures
- You may have to queue to enter
- We will collect your name and contact details on a Track and Trace form when you enter
- There will be a sign posted one-way system
- Drinking inside only when seated with a maximum of six people per table
- Some seats and tables have been removed.
- It will not be possible to play cards, pool or darts
- Payments to be made by card if possible.
- Don’t visit and risk spreading the virus and a possible closure of the club by ignoring advice if you feel unwell.
- If you are in a vulnerable group and shielding, we advise that you follow government advice for your protection.